Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Penny Black Saturday Sketch #93



My card for this weeks challenge over at PB. I used one of the critters from the Bubbly set. Stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ,colored with Copics. DP by Imaginisce.

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/03/penny-black-saturdayweek-93.html
Also going to enter this is in the challenge over at Just Scraps --New beginning in pastels
http://www.justscraps.ca/2010/03/just-scraps-challenge-new-beginnings-in-pastel/

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute card and nice colouring on the hedgie.
Sharon

Jean said...

Hi Marilyn - thanks for playing along at Just Scraps. Cute card. I have a couple Penny Blacks with this little fellow but not this one. Looking around your blog again and like everyone else, loved the Easter card with the lineup of bunnies at the bottom. Wish I could post pics of some of the cards I'd finished for the challenge at www.justscraps.ca but I've lost my camera in the move - figures. Anyway, thanks again for joining us. Hope you come back!