Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Thursday, September 30, 2010

CCC #16 Wrinkle Free Distress


Well can't believe another week is almost gone and another great challenge over at StudioL3. This week Linda has chosen The tech. on Page 33 of Tim's book --wrinkle free distress. I thought I'd do something a little Halloween--ish Distressed Inks used were Mustard seed, Chipped Sapphire and Dried Marigold. Used my CB folder Haunted House for the outline of a house and stickles for sparkle in the windows. Stamps from Michaels $ bin .

http://studiol3.blogspot.com/2010/09/compendium-of-curiosities-week-16-super.html

Thanks for looking

15 comments:

MarleneMAZ said...

Love the colours you used on your tag! It is definitely very spooky :)

Pam said...

I like your Halloween tag!

lena-dailyscrap said...

Great! Love the colours and the Halloween-"ish" theme is just perfect!

donna said...

Wonderful Halloween tag!

HappyCrafter said...

This looks very cool!

Rhonda said...

Excellent Halloween Tag! Great background - really sets off the black stamping. Cheers!

Donna Moore said...

Your tag is awesome, your colors are so perfect!
Thought I would say thank you for dropping by my blog for the SCH blog hop! It is so nice to meet new crafters, thank you for your sweet comments!
hugs
donna

Joseline said...

Beautiful tag!! I love all the elements you added.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for playing with SCH's blog hop today. I hope you had fun playing along. Good Luck!!

Heide said...

Your tags are super!
What a great vintage feel.

Thanks for playing SCH "secret" name game, Good Luck!

Megan said...

Beautiful tags Marilyn! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Sharon said...

Cool tag Marilyn! I see you used your new prize winnings - the haunted house CB folder.

Sharon

Terry said...

Just too much fun! Love your tag and the cat!!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous tag! Very fun!

Thanks for stopping by on the SCH blog hop.

Hugz,
Julie

Yelowflower said...

what a cute tag, love the windows lol

Linda Ledbetter said...

Marilyn, this is absolutely adorable! I love your wrinkle-free distress background-- the colors are perfect for Halloween and they blended in a really cool way. The design is perfectly spooky-sweet, and that little happy ghost makes me smile! I just adore the feathery witch stamp and all the little creatures, too. Great job bringing in the October spirit!