Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Friday, October 22, 2010

CCC#18 Dabber resist


Well I almost forgot that I hadn't done anything for the challenge this week over at StudioL3. Again Linda has come up with another great challenge, we are to open our Compendum Curiosities Book to page 37 and follow along .I decided to do a tag I used Pearl Dabber for my flowers and then sponged with DI Tumbled glass, broken china, wild honey,and pumice stone . Images were stamped in Black archival ink.

http://studiol3.blogspot.com/2010/10/compendium-of-curiosities-week-18.html


Thanks for looking

7 comments:

minnie_mac said...

Gorgeous tag. The resist works a treat. Great stamping and some of my favourite colours of DIs.

Marilyn

HappyCrafter said...

sigh, must get that book!! This looks fabulous!!!!

Yelowflower said...

what an awesome card...the technique worked wonderful for you.

Michelle said...

stunning ...your inking and stamping abilities are amazing Marilyn!

Jolanda said...

Your tag is very pretty and the dabber resist looks great.
Thanks for visiting my blog. :)
Jolanda x

MarleneMAZ said...

Love your tag! great job with the dabber resist.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Marilyn, I'm so glad you remembered to post-- I would hate to have missed this beauty!! You tag is spectacular! Not only did you do the Dabber Resist perfectly, you designed a truly gorgeous work of art. The colors you used really allow the technique to take center stage, and the overstamping, and that sweet flower, accent it wonderfully. Great job!