Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Stampsmith Challene :TSC4 with Gratitude


I've had this card made for the challenge for over a week now and couldn't post cause my camera quit on me. I've ordered a new one but it hasn't arrived yet so I took out my 1st digital camera and took this photo. Just wanted to participate in the challenge before it was too late. The stamp is one of the stampsmith stamps Serena. Made my flower from grungepaper with the TH's tattered floral die --love that die . I've decided to give gratitude for having such wonderful friends.

http://thestampsmithchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/11/tsc4-with-gratitude.html


Thanks for looking and your kind comments

2 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

what a beautiful soft and dreamy creation, love how feminine and vintagy it feels.

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Oh, I'm sooooo glad you found a camera to use! I love the colors, the composition, that gorgeous image and the beautiful flower! Lovely project! Thank you for joining us for the Stampsmith Challenge!
Cheers,
Val :)