Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, December 19, 2010

ccc#24 Rock Candy Distress Stickles



Good morning my time is flying by only another couple of days and I'll be traveling to be with my sons and grandsons for the holidays . It will be so exciting but busy I'm sure . I saw some canvases done by Sonia Thomason over at My Minds Eye blog I thought they were so beautiful and would make a nice surprise for to take with me .They are so easy to make. There's lots and lots of rock candy stickles all around the perimeter of the canvas so I think it'll be okay for the challenge over at StudioL3 this week which was taken from page 47 . I just love my stickles they sure add to any project.

http://studiol3.blogspot.com/2010/12/compendium-of-curiosities-challenge-24.html

Thanks for looking

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is a lovely Christmas canvas! Great idea. I love stickles too, way less messy than sprinkling glitter all over the house.

Have a wonderful Christmas enjoying your family and all of the celebrations!

Cheers - Rhonda

Sharon said...

Marilyn: Have a great trip. Nice work on this canvas. Are the letter cricut?

Sharon

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Yes they are used storybook in the shadow setting . They turned out nice and then covered with glossy accents

Netty said...

Wow its a terrific canvas. Have a great trip and a wonderful Christmas. Annette x

Linda Ledbetter said...

What a darling canvas, Marilyn! I'd hang this right on my front door for Christmas. and I know your kids and grandkids will LOVE it! The imagery is so sweet, and the Rock Candy looks fabulous!

I hope you have a wonderful time with your family, and a very merry Christmas!

HappyCrafter said...

I must get that Tim Holtz book, I just love all the creations you have been doing the past while.
Have a wonderful trip and enjoy a warm and happy Christmas with your family !