Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Just Rite Friday Challenge #100 Delicate Doilies

This is a quick post tonight just wanted to make sure I made the challenge this week for Just Rite . I haven't spent much time in my craft room recently with the weather being so nice I find it hard to stay inside . But tonight I did manage to make this card .




Supplies used :
Paper : Echo Park (A Boys Life), Bazille and CTMH c/s
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp: Just Rite Botanical Butterflies, Elegant Frames
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Die Italian Lace,Spellbinders Die-Lite Medallion Four & Big Scallop Ovals SM 
                      MS Lacy Border Punch, Hug Snug seam binding ribbon, Rock Candy Distress stickles,
                      Viva Pearl Pen, buttons from my stash.


Just Rite Friday Challenge #100 Delicate Doilies

Really appreciate you dropping by and please feel free to leave a comment I love reading them .

7 comments:

Marge said...

Very pretty colors and love the lacy borders!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

SO pretty! I love the big bow, and all the die details - super soft & feminine! And I hope your weather continues to be so nice :)

Unknown said...

Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful layout, easy to make. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Spellbinders

Sheri said...

I love your mix of colors and papers! You can't go wrong with that butterfly stamp!! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Shona said...

Beautiful! Love the colour combo and that delicate doily is now on my "need" list!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL Card and a Great take on the Challenge for this Week!! =) I LOVE the FUN Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Hi Marilyn!

Beautiful card!! Loving the colors and that gorgeous Italian Doily. Thanks for stating the name of the ribbon. I always wondered what people used when I saw this style of ribbon: seam binding. How did I not realize that?!

I can't seem to remember...are you in the HRM? I was thinking of doing a JR crafty girls get together sometime this fall. We have 4 or 5 people from NS that participate in challenges. It would be fun for all of us to meet. :)

Have a good day!