Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Friday, April 4, 2014

Tim's 12 Tags 2014 --April

Well another month has gone by and it's time to do my tag for April following Tim's tech. Again I didn't have some of the items that Tim used so had to improvise . Here's what I came up with . For my edge I used my Cricut cartridge Art Philisophy from CTMH and cut it out of Grungeboard . Flowers were made from papers from one of Tim's Paper pads with the TH Tattered Pinecone die  . I really love how they turned out . Seam Binding ribbon was inked with a mist I made from Dried Marigold . The metal tag was inked with Broken China Distress paint and then wiped off . If you want to see Tim's tag and take part in this month's challenge you can see it HERE.







12 Tags of 2014--April

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge#92


Thanks for looking

4 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Awesome tag, Marilyn! I like your improvisation...it was a great use of your current supplies!

Congrats on your win at JR. Your card was fabulous! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE the mix of colours! That seam binding really pops. Great idea to ink the metal tag too - subtle but it really changes how it looks!

Unknown said...

WOW. Love your tag!

Thanks for joining us at RRR.
Jenn
DT

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely take on the April tag - the flowers look fabulous, and I love that peachy ribbon. Thanks for your visit, so much appreciated.
Alison x