Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Enjoy the Journey


Went to a Tim Holtz technique class at the Scrap and Shop in Antigonish last evening and one of the things we were asked to do was make something using the techniques we learned . Here's a card that I did using distress inks and perfect pearls . The image is by Inkadinkado, sentiment Tim Holtz's collection. Flower was made using Tim Holtz's alterations die tattered florals by Sizzix . Lace and button from my stash

Thanks for looking

6 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I just love your card Marilyn!! Your background is awesome, love the colours! I have been looking everywhere for the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die! Do they have it in stock in Antigonish? If so, I best get on the phone!
Again...GORGEOUS card!!
:)
Kim

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Yes Kim that's where I got mine yesterday --she amy still have some left call her at 735-3434

Kim said...

I just went and looked her up online and saw that she has online shopping! Yeah! I ordered the Tattered Florals die! Thank you so much Marilyn! I can't wait to get it!
:)
I would love to take a class there sometime. Maybe we could all meet up there and take a class? That would be so much fun! Let me know what you think?
:)
Kim

Lisa Gouthro McLean said...

Incredible Marilyn! Kim, I think you should teach us a class in Antigonish sometime, you do AMAZING work too :)

Maree said...

I love the colours you have used in the background!

HappyCrafter said...

Fabulous technique, I love it!