Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #21 summer fun theme and Paper romance challenge #2 summer fun


Thinking of summer reminds me of going to the beach and looking for shells ,making sand castles with my grandkids and taking nice long walks.
Supplies :
Stamp: Su summer by the sea
Paper: PP creative imaginations,Prism C/S
Ink: Versafine sepia and memento rich cocoa
Accessories: ribbon, spellbinders die labels one,shells from my stash,image colored with Copic markers.
http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/2010/06/paper-sundaes-turns-twenty-one.html


Also entering this card in the Paper Romance Challenge #2 summer fun

http://paperromancechallenges.blogspot.com/2010/06/paper-romance-challenge-two-summer-fun.htm

Thanks for looking

8 comments:

Lisa Gouthro McLean said...

Nice work my friend :)

CarlaKH said...

wow this is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

HappyCrafter said...

What a great summer card, I like the vibrancy of the main image and how it contrasts with the subdued background. So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Sundaes!

Lori said...

When I first saw your card, I thought, "Fun in the Sun" THEN I saw that your card actually said that! Great summer card, Marilyn : ) Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Romance!

Love and hugs ~
Lori

Angelwood said...

That is certainly what I think of when I think of summer! Beautiful image and I love your layout and added shell charms. Beautiful job! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Romance! hugs, Angela

Sharon said...

Haven't been on blog lately, then I see your gorgeous summer card. Really like everything about it, Marilyn, the colours, the pp, the verse, your excellent colouring. Very nice!
Sharon

Vicki G said...

Beautiful card. I love this image and thanks for playing with us!

Vicki

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

such a cute image!! I have this set :)
Thanks for playing along at Paper Romance!!