Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Friday, February 24, 2012

Cropstop Challenge #59



I normally do cards for challenges but this is a layout I completed last night and I see that it fits a couple of challenges this week . I followed a sketch I found on MME blog but did my own spin on it . It's a layout of my new grand daughter taken when she was only a week old.
Supplies used : Paper MME Madison avenue ( love this collection) Bazzil C/S. Spellbinders bella rose die, maury retro flower punch and corner punch,EK success scallop edge punch and Fiskars scallop edge punch. Pearls from my stash. The flowers I made from the pattern paper to match the layout.

I'm entering this in

Cropstop Challenge #59 -- Is it bloomin' outside http://cropstop.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-59-is-it-blooming-outside.html

Simon Says Stamp --3 different papers http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/simon-says-use-3-different-papers.html

Thanks for looking

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Marilyn: Such a pretty layout, love your flowers, and the way you did the bottom of the page. Of course,baby is beautiful too!
Sharon

Vicki said...

What a precious LO! Beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

Michelle Pearson said...

very pretty project! Thank you for sharing it with us on the CropStop Challenge! Sweet subject too! :)

Joy said...

Congrats on your new gran daughter, love that you shared a layout...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Terry said...

What a sweet layout! She is so precious! Congratulations!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Awe, so beautiful both the page and your granddaughter!
Hugs Lynn

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful layout! Nice job Marilyn.

Granddaughter is precious!

Yvonne

Michelle said...

Boy was I surprised to see a LO on your blog! its beauitiful Marilyn ...as is your precious little granddaughter.