Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Flourish Release Challenge



Here's my card for the Flourishes Release challenge that is on right now . The prize is a set of each new stamp set that is going to be released soon. The challenge has to be about LOVE so I choose to use the Flourish set Lace Heart.
Stamp: Flourish Lace Heart
Paper:Daisey Bucket,Prism,Brazzil shimmer white.
Ink: CTMH Blush, Versafine black onyx
Acessories:spellbindies circles, MS lattice,pearls,ribbon

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Ohhhhh, I see you used that new lacy punch Marilyn. What a nice addition to your "stash" Lol! I don't have any Flourish stamps, but may order a set and have it delivered to Florida when I go in May.
Love the pink and black together and this is a very pretty card. Hope you win!

acreativeneed said...

This is beautiful!! The pink and black is striking!!
smiles,Deena

Lisa Gouthro McLean said...

Simply beautiful...love your pic too!

Kay said...

Love the color combo; I'm going to have to get that border punch- love it!

Sherry said...

Very very nice!!

ChristineCreations said...

Love the black white and pink, and the lattice punch looks so pretty here!