Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just Rite Friday Challenge 037 Sketch


Came upon this challenge while checking some other blogs and since I've never taken part in any of the challenges over at Just Rite thought I'd give it a try . I don't have a lot of Just Rite stamps so I had to combine 2 different sets those being Christmas Joy and the circle border from Harmony Classic. That's one thing i like about these stamps their versatility . DP is from MME layered on prism c/s. The image was cut out with spellbinders nestabilities circles and layered with dimensionals.Added some rhinestones for bling . Used MS snowflake punch and lattice edge punch to make my snowflakes and border strip. Ribbon from my stash.

http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2010/09/justrite-friday-challenge-037-sketch-spons



Thanks for looking and I really appreciate your comments

1 comment:

Marge said...

Hi Marilyn! I have only a few JustRite myself, but you've done a fabulous job on your card! LOVE the BG, embossing, your sweet penguin & the edging & bling!!! Still working on mine!