Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Christmas poinsettia

It's been a long time since I've posted here on my blog . The summer was so busy and hot that I spent more of my days outside but now that the fall has arrived it's time to get back that what I love to do the most and that is spend time in my craft room . This week I started on some Christmas cards so I thought I'd share one that I made and enter it in a few challenges that are out there.
Supplies used: Paper: Basic Grey Jovial paper pad,Bazzil c/s Stamps: Hero Arts,TH calender stamp Inks: Fired Brick DI,Peeled Paint DI Accessories:Spellbinders poinsettia die, Bella rose die,MS border punch, SU ornament punch Joan's Garden challenge #35 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/search/label/Card-Challenge Simon Says Stamp and Show --Love of sparkle http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.ca/2012/09/challenge-for-love-of-sparkle.html Simon Says --Anything goes http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.ca/2012/09/simon-says-anything-goes.html

10 comments:

Gloria Carme said...

Great design and colors! I just love this card.

Sharon said...

Beautiful poinsetta flower Marilyn!
Sharon

HappyCrafter said...

This is gorgeous, what a great combination of elements. Glad to see you back in blogland :-) Take care.

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Stunning card, love the colours!

Nancy Hill said...

Love the beautiful poinsetta and colors of the card you had choosen.

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful poinsettia and card!! Love the rich red you used to make it!! Followed the link from Joan's challenge so I could see your pretty card better. :o)

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful flower and great card.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansagardens.com

Selma said...

This card is so beautiful. That poinsettia looks real. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Yvonne said...

Lovely card. Glad you're back crafting. Missed your projects. Like your punched border. I have that punch but always feel the need to run ribbon through it...it's very nice on it's own.

Beate said...

Gorgeous poinsettia and card.
Hugs and smiles