Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just Rite Friday Challenge #94--Sketch

Just wanted to share with you a card I made today for this week challenge over at Just Rite Friday Challenge #94 . The challenge was to made something following the sketch that was provided . Just Rite as just released  some new background stamps which are just gorgeous unfortunately I don't own any yet so was not able to use them on my card . I hope this makes the challenge sketch .

Supplies used:
Paper: Black River Designs --old white pincushion flower, CTMH Lilac C/S , SU whisper white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Stamps: Just Rite Elegant Frames
Accessories: Spellbinders Timeless rectangles, HFC Delicate asters by Spellbinders,Cheery Lynn Excotic Butterfly, MS trellis punch , May Arts Silk Ribbon , Pearls from my stash







Entering this card in the following challenges:

Just Rite Friday Challenge #94 --Sketch

Cheery Lynn Designs #75 --Anything Goes

The Ribbon Girl April Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your comment, I love reading them.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very pretty card. I love how you put flowers together. :) Great Job.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the colors and it looks so delicate!

Silly question: what is HFC? I really like those asters.

Lori said...

Lovely flowers, beautiful colors...just stunning card all the way around. Thank you for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and best of luck!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card. your flowers are stunning.

Lynn Stevens said...

Such a lovely card. I just adore that butterfly and such pretty flowers. I can almost smell their sweet scent from here.
Hugs Lynn

shulsart said...

Very striking card, Marilyn. Love that color combination and a great mix of dies. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Candy C said...

Marilyn...your card is so springy and pretty! I love the flowers across the bottom. So pretty! The black die cut background is also so nice and really adds alot behind the purple flowers and ribbon. I also LOVE LOVE that lacy butterfly! So delicate and sweet! Such a pretty card. Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog as well! <3 Candy

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge!
hugs,
Gini

Sheri said...

Great flowers! Love all your layers and choice of colors! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Marge said...

Stunning creation -- LOVE it!!!

Joann said...

Hi Marilyn,
I just love your card and those flowers are simply divine. I also love the colors. Actually I love it all!
Hugs*
Joann

Shona said...

Hi Marilyn! Just heard that you're a local (HRM). I think it's so awesome that there are at least four of us that play at JR. Your card is lovely and those flowers are so beautiful on it. I love the colour mix you used.