Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Friday, April 4, 2014

Tim's 12 Tags 2014 --April

Well another month has gone by and it's time to do my tag for April following Tim's tech. Again I didn't have some of the items that Tim used so had to improvise . Here's what I came up with . For my edge I used my Cricut cartridge Art Philisophy from CTMH and cut it out of Grungeboard . Flowers were made from papers from one of Tim's Paper pads with the TH Tattered Pinecone die  . I really love how they turned out . Seam Binding ribbon was inked with a mist I made from Dried Marigold . The metal tag was inked with Broken China Distress paint and then wiped off . If you want to see Tim's tag and take part in this month's challenge you can see it HERE.







12 Tags of 2014--April

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge#92


Thanks for looking

5 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Awesome tag, Marilyn! I like your improvisation...it was a great use of your current supplies!

Congrats on your win at JR. Your card was fabulous! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE the mix of colours! That seam binding really pops. Great idea to ink the metal tag too - subtle but it really changes how it looks!

Jenn Cochran said...

WOW. Love your tag!

Thanks for joining us at RRR.
Jenn
DT

Bonnie said...

Great tag! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

butterfly said...

What a lovely take on the April tag - the flowers look fabulous, and I love that peachy ribbon. Thanks for your visit, so much appreciated.
Alison x