Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Just Rite Friday Challenge #120 --Chalkboard Birthday

It's a gorgeous day outside so this is going to be a quick post . I just wanted to share a card I made for the challenge this week over at Just Rite Stamps , which is to focus on chalkboard . Here's my card . I used Bo Bunny pattern paper from the Isabella  collection . I love chaulkboard look with the pinks and grey together .
I stamped the JRS Elegant Frames in Versamark ink and embossed with white EP.lightly rubbed chaulk over image wiped off then with paper towel and cut out with Spellbinders Labels ten  . To finish off my card I added ribbon tags , vellum butterflies and pearls.








JustRite  Friday Challenge #120--Chaulkboard Birthday


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day


4 comments:

Shona said...

Beautiful elegant card! I can't believe I never cared for the chalkboard look. I have completely reversed my opinion because of how gorgeous it is on cards like yours!

Sheri said...

This is VERY striking! Love the layers here - Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Lisa Gouthro McLean said...

I love the soft colors..nice card. Hope u win.

Jessi Fogan said...

Those vellum butterflies are simply amazing! The perfect tiny embellishment :)