Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

JustRite Friday Challenge #122 --Card and Envelope

Just wanted to share my card and envelope I made for the challenge over at Just rite stamps this week .
Supplies used :
      Decorative Labels 28
      Majestic Labels 25
      A2 scalloped Borders One
      Rose creations
      Cricut cartridge flower shop
      Memory Box Fresh Foliage
      Just Rite Stamps Botantical Butterflies
      Just Rite Stamps Elegant Frames
      CTMH Lace doily
      Paper by MME and Bazzile
      Inks; Versafine sepia and Onyx, CTMH honey



I'm entering this n the following challenge:

JustRite Stamps Friday Challenge#122
     

5 comments:

Shona said...

Marilyn, this is beautiful. The colours are so soft and the card is so elegant. LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Marilyn! Love the flowers!

Sheri said...

This is SO PRETTY Marilyn! It really goes well with your blog too - lol! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Unknown said...

Marilyn, this is down right gorgeous. The card is so dainty and elegant.

Marge said...

Simply STUNNING, Marilyn and I love how Sheri realized it matches your blog! ;) Just GORGEOUS colors and matching envie! I also realized you'd used a butterfly on your envie, but I rarely visit anyone's JR post before I get mine up (even when I DON'T have computer ills), but I guess it's just 'great minds' thinking alike -- LOL!!!