Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Happy Birthday your 7

Just wanted to share a Birthday card I made for my grand daughter who is turning 7 next month . Seems like it was only yesterday that she was a toddler . The stamp is one of High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Birthday Bella TT103 that I picked up at the store in Bolton while visiting my son and family. They have such a hugh selection of high quality stamps at reasonable prices.

I stamped the image on white c/s and colored with Copic markers . The balloons were cut on my Cricut machine using cartridge A Child's Year . I added some Stickles for sparkle on the balloons and number . Pattern paper is from Echo Park Happy Birthday . Spellbinders dies used were Labels one and Ribbon Banners.


Entering this in the following challenges

Allsorts  Challenge #468

Addicted to stamps and more #292

Scrapy land #90 ATG




Hope everyone is enjoying this long weekend , I enjoy reading your comments and come back for visit again .

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is such a happy card!! The image is absolutely adorable!! I love the colors!! Festive and fabulous!! Happy birthday to your granddaughter!! And thank you for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

brenda said...

A real fab and fun image and lovely creation, sure your Granddaughter will love it. It's lovely to see you at our 9th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts, my thanks for joining in.

B x

Patty O'Malley said...

What an adorable card for your granddaughter, Marilyn!

Craftnut said...

Thanks for celebrating our birthday at Allsorts Tracy x