Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge#101--flowers


Just picked up this cute stamp last week and thought I'd do a card for this weeks challenge over at PBSC . This image takes me back to when my kids were small and loved to fly their kites . I used MME PP and cor-dination c/s. The image was colored with copic markers. Flowers were made following a tutorial I saw but can't remember on who's blog . They were sprayed with my homemade glimmer mist .
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/05/penny-black-saturday-week-101.html


Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Maree said...

Oh this is so cute! Love your water colouring too. Nice job!

Marion said...

Cute card and lovely image. Watercolouring is fabulous.
Marion

Lisa Gouthro McLean said...

Adorable and I love the stamp

HappyCrafter said...

Great card, the colours are a nice combo and I like the flowers :-)

Kath Stewart said...

such a sweet card marilyn.....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx