Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Penny Black Saturday week 99--punches



Hope everyone is having fun participating in National Scrapbooking Day this weekend. I been visiting several blogs and there's a lot of blog candy out there.
This is a card I did yesterday for this weeks challenge over at Penny Black Saturday challenge --to use punches on your card . I've used friskers edge scallop punch as well a spellbinders labels and ovals( not sure if they are considered punches or not . Image and sentiment is from PB Bubbly
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Such a cute card! Love the embossing to resemble the bubbles. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

HappyCrafter said...

Great card, I love that image and like how you fussed it up with a bit of glitter.

Yvonne said...

Love the card. Image is so cute.

Good Luck on the Give-A-Way!

Lisa Gouthro McLean said...

Cute!!! Good Luck :)

Beth said...

Aww this is so sweet! The image looks great with the sparkly bubbles and the embossing is perfect! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge!

Love Beth xx

Kath Stewart said...

this is so cute......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxxx

Tonje said...

That is such a cute card, and it's exactly what I am planning to do now. It has been snowing here today, it's so icecold both inside and outside so I am planning og sinking down in my tub to get some heat back in my body!

Mrs Wonka said...

What a great card, I love love love this image, one of my faves!

Mrs Wonka (Zoe) xxx