Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tim Holtz's 12 days of Christmas tag #4



Finally got tag #4 finished ,had to improvise a few things for this tag too . I did do the crackle tech. and I'm happy with how it turned out even though I only had 1 of the DS in blue so I used DI instead and it seemed to work fine.Like how the ghosting turned out for my BG. I didn't have the snowflake edge die so I embossed a piece of acrylic with Tim's snowflake folder cut off a strip and then cut around the snowflakes freehand. For the mitten I first cut out 25 with my cricut and then used the spellbinders mitten die added a piece of music sheet to the back and filled in the numbers with glossy accents . For the mitten cuff I used Frantage shaved ice by Stampendous . Thanks Tim for the tip on how to thread the tulle though the button hole . Now on to tag #5

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Sharon said...

The frantage is pretty on the mitt's cuff and I like the 25 in the middle of it.
Sharon