Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tim Holtz's 12 days of Christmas tag #3



Well #3 tag is done . I didn't have any of the cut&dry felt so I did my background with various stamps inked in different DI(frayed burlap,ice spruce,festive berries& evergreen bough)I then misted the tag with perfect pearls mist to give it a touch of shimmer. I did follow 2 of the tech. that Tim showed --the pearls were colored with alcohol inks and I curled the twine around a pencil and then heated with the heat tool . I really like how the twine turned out and will use this tip again for sure. Ribbon seam binding was dyed with vintage photo DS.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Marilyn: Nice colours on your tag, and the pearls came out great.
I also liked his technique about heating the twine, neat eh?
Sharon