Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tim's Tags 2014 --Feb.

Just a quick post to share my tag I made for Tim's tags 2014 . Again I didn't have all the stuff that Tim used so had to improvise . I made my stencil of hearts with my Cricut cart. Plantin Schoolhouse cut at 3/4in. Since I didn't have regular chaulk I embossed my verse with white EP and rubbed Stampin' Up white chaulk over it with my finger to get the chaulk board effect . The strip at  the bottom was made by embossing silver duct tape .The heart was cut from grungeboard , inked with Fired Brick DI and covered with glossey accents and then covered in red glitter. Once dry I inked the edge with Walnut DI. To finish my tag I added red ribbon and twine to the top.







Entering this is :
12 tags of 2014 Feb.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I like how your stencilled hearts came out so bright. Great idea to use the Cricut to make the heart stencil, and the use of that silver duct tape. Must get a roll. I also like the spinner arrow on your heart. Nice job on this tag!

Sharon

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Beautifully done!

Jessi Fogan said...

This is gorgeous! I love the shimmer & glitter, and the cool arrow!